Sunday 5 January 2014

travellingcompanionstephrogers: chafing-nipples: modmad: nooby...





travellingcompanionstephrogers:



chafing-nipples:



modmad:



nooby-banana:



becauseimdavefuckinstrider:



jim fucking carrey



jim fucking carrey



image



I love Jim Carrey. I once met him in a 7/11, and I was getting a soda, I turned and saw it was him, and he saw I was going for a Doctor Pepper, so he said “Oh did you want one of these”, to which I stuttered out a yes and he grabbed all of them and said “too bad” and brought them up to the front. Then he bought his stuff and left the sodas there, and left. Almost immediately after, he ran back in and began putting the sodas back and paid for mine.



This is what happens when Candians are let lose and try to prank people


No comments:

Post a Comment